- Construction of an aircraft from a kit, We can assist and guide purchase, importation and registration as well as inspecting the build process to ensure the safety standards.
- Restore an Aircraft, assuming the aircraft qualifies for the Experimental Category
- Purchase an Aircraft (Qualifying as Experimental Category) and operate it for recreational purposes under RAAK.
- Maintenance and Renewal of Restricted Certificate of Airworthiness. Here we have a system of self-inspection by the owner operator of the aircraft and guidance to safe maintenance procedure.
- For Gliding, Paragliding, etc we can put you in touch with clubs and groups operating within RAAK.
- If you have technical skill you can assist by being and inspector or instructor within RAAK.
Note: RAAK is in the process of establishing a system for Pilot Training within the various types.